- PEI-Genesis will provide MS Hi-Tech a strategic advantage in servicing and expanding their markets. PEI has been serving as a Master Distributor to many of the online electronic component distributors for over 20 years.
- PEI is a full-line, QPL approved, franchised value-added assembler for Amphenol, ITT Cannon, TE Connectivity, CINCH, LEMO, FilConn, Esterline/Souriau, and many other connector manufacturers. From the largest component inventory in the world, we can assemble and ship orders faster than anyone regardless of order size.
- The combined Distribution Team is dedicated to fulfilling our Laboratory and OEM customer requirements. Over the years we have discreetly become the supply chain engine behind numerous online specialist distributors. We provide custom packaging; secure and confidential drop shipments, EDI, dedicated price files and other electronic integration, and many other services such as:
- Premier Global Brands
- Breadth of Available to Assemble & Ship Inventory
- Dedicated, Completely Neutral Service Team
- Confidential Drop-Ship
- No Minimum Order Quantities
- Global Operations
- Supply Chain Solutions
M.S. Hi-Tech Team:
About M.S. Hi-Tech: M.S. Hi-Tech is headquartered in Long Island, New York and has recently received the SBA’s Sub-Contractor of the Year Award. The company was founded in 1990 and specializes in electronic components distribution and MRO products, with such franchised lines as 3M, Krud Kutter, SAS Safety, Chemtex, Omron Relays, Curtis Industries, Noreast Transformers, Adam Tech and Leoch Batteries.